Green Research is hosting a free webinar to share highlights of its latest research on the best practices, latest trends, and new tools for managing and improving sustainability in the supply chain.
Please register for “Sustainability in the Supply Chain: Tools, Trends & Best Practices? on Aug 9, 2012 11:30 AM EDT at:
The research was conducted over three months and drew on executive interviews, a global survey of sustainability executives, briefings with technology providers, and a review of public documents outline corporations’ sustainability initiatives. Green Research recently published the complete results of the study in a report available for purchase and immediate download here.
Key questions answered by the research include:
- Can companies improve sustainability in their supply chains without compromising their business goals?
- What are leading corporate practices for improving sustainability in the supply chain?
- How should companies assess supply chain sustainability management vendor solutions?
Who should attend?
- Sustainability executives and practitioners
- Supply chain and procurement executives
- Corporate leaders
- Sustainability and strategy consultants
- Vendors of IT solutions
- Non-governmental environmental organizations
- Universities and sustainability research centers
- Sustainability public relations and marketing agencies
Attendance is limited. Priority will be given to to retailers, manufacturers and their agencies.
Register now by clicking here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.